InstaTeam is a great way to connect, communicate and collaborate with your team. Create team calendar, set team events. scheduling, rosters, event reminders, notifications, instant messaging along with email, message read status, real-time schedule change updates, website integration with automatic website updates, payment tracking, attendance record, Facebook, Twitter and other social sharing, carpooling with integrated maps and do so much more, everything in a single interface.
With InstaTeam, team life is easy and fun. Get one-stop destination for all important team information – including team schedule, team roster, events, calendars, photographs, social media and important announcements – then easily and quickly share it with your team or the world.
What you’ll need:
- laptop, desktop, tablet or smart phone
- Internet connection
- 5 minutes
To begin with, let’s connect on InstaTeam. Learn how to:
- Create your InstaTeam Account
- Create a team
- Join an existing team
- Invite team members
- Accept invitation
All you need to know about connecting on InstaTeam
- Go to Google Playstore or iOS App store, search for InstaTeam, select and download the InstaTeam app.
- As you tap/click on the app, you will land on the ‘Teams’ tab. The list below will show you the teams that you are a part of.
- To create/join new teams, tap or click on ‘Add Teams’ written on the right-hand top corner.
- Fill in the required information and within fraction of a minute you can join your team.
- To create a new team, click/tap create team. Fill in required information and you have your own team on InstaTeam. Bravo! This should not take more than a minute or two.
- Now you are ready to add members to your team.
- When a team admin sends you an invite to join their team, you receive a notification. You can choose to accept or decline the invitation.
- As soon as you create a new team, you are given the option to add members. You can add a member manually, from another team or even from your address book.
Your team is ready. Get the excitement started!
With InstaTeam, getting in touch with your team is a breeze. Instant messages along with emails, bulk messages, notifications, personal chat with number privacy along with automatic notifications, event reminders and so much more. Learn how to:
- Create Events Calendar, set notifications, reminders
- Send team messages, bulk messages
- Customize notification settings
All you need to know about communicating on InstaTeam
- Select the team you want to add event/s for. When you tap/click on ‘Team Events’ tab, it will show all events of the team.
- Event filter refers to a basis of selection or order in which you want to see the events. For instance, you want to see all Practice matches for your school team, you can put in the filter by tapping/clicking on the funnel icon. You can also turn OFF or ON depending on your preference.
- To create an event, tap/click on the ‘+’ sign on the top right corner. The app will ask you for details of the event, its name, type, venue etc. The app will also ask if you want notification sent for the event or not.
- You can see all the events for your team in the list below. You can also see who all are going to the event.
- You can send reminder for an event by tapping/clicking on the list of a particular event.
- Messages can be sent by tapping/clicking on the message tab. Tap/click on create message and the app will prompt to ask if you want to send message to the whole team or to a member or group within a team.
InstaTeam is so much more than a fancy PDA or calendar app. InstaTeam helps you collaborate socially, carpool, keep live coverage of events, and also get an update on the offers and deals from the local businesses in your vicinity.
- Tap/click on the Social tab. You can view photos, share them on social media and also upload photos a live event.
- By tapping/clicking on ‘More’, you can view sponsored deals and offers of local businesses in your vicinity. Go local.